The FAQS shows you some questions what you maybe want to know or didn’t know yet.
This is how it works: click on a question and the answer will show up! if your answer not in the line then you can always contact us by phone er e-mail.
Terms & Conditions
The term ”Franzelamsterdam” or “Franzel” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [Franzel B.V. Rhoneweg 30, 1043 AH Amsterdam, The Netherlands]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Due to return/exchange a product, the returning costs is entirely at own expence, except if its a production fault.
- For questions or more please contact us by phone: +31 (0)20 613 73 63 by e-mail: email@example.com
Your package will be delivered by PostNL. If you order it before 16.30h you will receive it within 2 working days.* *(During the SALE period it may take 3 or 4 days of delay) The delivery time also depends for which countries, for Europe it can take up to 3-5 days, for outside Europe it can take up to 1 week of delivery time.
If you would like to return/exchange a product, you can do that within 14 days. With exchange, please contact us by mail/by phone first before you send it back. (in case of sold out stock). You can contact us during working days by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +31 (0) 20 613 73 63 www.franzelamsterdam.com would love to accept the exchanges and returns unwashed and undamaged without traces of smoke, perfume etc. Items must be returned in a new, unused state with all tags attached. In all cases, the item must be packed in a secure packaging. If not, please call the head office for an agreement.
NOTICE: To return/exchange a product, the returning costs is entirely at own expence. (see terms and conditions of use)
Can I track the delivery of my order?
No this is not possible. Normally your package will arrive very soon.